Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happenings



My two youngest girls Bella and Bri ages 10 & 11 tried out for basketball tonight. They both came home very excited that they made there respective teams. Nice of the coaches to let them know right away what teams they made. We're looking forward to watching them play.
Today Rico went to Harrisburg to the Capital. He went with his classmates from school. They all went with a petition to help a 19 year old mentally handicapped girl from school who also as C.P. to get financial help for assisted living. We watched the news and we saw a peak of Rico.
Here is the picture I took of Rico on the t.v. on the right bottom corner.
Another news maker is Max Kinderwater, son of some of our closest friends. He plays on his schools soccer team and they are doing very well and are in the semi-finals for Districts. Myself and Noah went to see him play on Thursday night. Lot of fun. The thing about Max is the dude has been pictured in the paper probably at least 4 times this month alone. And once again he was in todays paper. Great picture!
Congratulations to the Manheim Township soccer team. They play again at the Hershey Stadium this Saturday night at 8:00p.m.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for telling us about this! I didn't know what I was missing. You've done a great job a blogging so far Carol! Keep up the good work. I've learned things I didn't know before. I especially liked reading about Rico since I don't really hear much about him. He is very intriguing to me. I hope and pray he would be able to learn to communicate more and more. Love, Gina

Anonymous said...

Love it, I put it on my favorites this morning. Looking forward to all your post.You go girl!Love Karla

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations to the girls! How fun for them!

Also, I saw that clip on the news and was so touched by it. But I missed seeing Rico, so I'm glad you took a picture of it. I bet that day was really amazing for all that got to go.

How about Max? That is really cool. What a GREAT picture in the newspaper.

Jude's going to his first drama practice today. He is not in it, but he's going to watch Mommy in her director role. Masterpiece, where I used to work, has a big event this weekend with Dayspring and I am going to help the kids this morning with a drama piece. Jude's going along. He needs to get used to these things if he's in our family! Drama, drama, drama! :-) Thanks for sharing your life, Carol!

Julie