Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lori


Yes Lori this blog entry is about you. Surprise! Since you were the first person to post a comment on my blog I thought you should receive the blog light. It was very fun to come home and read a first comment on "The Miranda Experience". And how appropriate it was you. You are after all a part of the "The Experience" right. My friend Lori lived with us for about a year and a half. It was a good and learning experience for us all. I had always wanted a younger gal to take an interest in my kids. And you Lori fit the bill. I do appreciate you very much and your continued interest in us Miranda's is a blessing. I mean after all you lived with us you know us and yet you still want to be in our lives. How nice is that...=) Love you Lori.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol,

whadup?!? welcome to the blog world!

Sara

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay...

Here's my reponse you have been waiting for -- the blog entry about me ROCKS...super cool...I feel like I'm famous!

Okay, back to reality...ha ha.

Carol, thanks for my 2 seconds of fame :-)

Love, Lori