Friday, November 10, 2006

Question for you?

Do you know where the longest covered bridge in the world is? Well it's in New Brunswick, Canada of course, in a town called Hartland. It's 1282 ft. long. My daughter Bri had to do a project for school and she made a replica of this bridge with her dad's help. It turned out very nice and off she went with it to school this morning. I'm disappointed cause I forgot to take a picture of it before she left.
Rico is going to work today at Water Street Rescue Mission. At his school his class gets to go different places for work experience. I think it's pretty cool. Rico also helps out sometimes in the school cafeteria. He helps move tables and chairs so the custodians can clean.
One last thing I don't think I ever said who won the last game MT played. Township won 1-0.
Not sure when they play next. But they are undefeated this whole year. That's something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the thought of Rico at WSRM helping, and moving chairs for the custodian at school. It is great that they give him a chance to display his potential. Can you still get a pic of the bridge? And what will you do with the bridge when it comes back home? I think my mom still has my paper mache Easter egg from third grade. I haven't been that great of a mom. Love, Gina

Carol said...

Yes, Gina when Bri gets the bridge back I'll take a pic of it and post it. As far as what we do with it will be up to Bri. It's pretty sturdy so some good play could be had with it. Rico was enjoying rolling a ball through it.