Friday, November 17, 2006

Would you pray?


Some time back my husband who is a carpet installer was developing fluid on his knee. It was recuring quite often and got to the point where he needed to have surgery. That was Aug. 25th. He has not been back to work full-time since then. Edwin was at the doctor yesterday and he said another month off of work. That will be 3 months! Edwin's knee is still sore and slightly swollen. He's been going to physical therapy 2 x's a week. His job has been generous to him in allowing him to come to work part-time and do jobs that don't require him to use his knee plus he does get workman's compensation. God is providing for us and we are grateful. But it sure would be nice for Edwin to get back to normal. So if you would could you pray for him for the healing of his knee. We would appreciate it so much. Thank you. =)

5 comments:

Geoff and Karla said...

Lord heal Edwin's knee. Bring him back to health and strengthen his knee. Thank you for providing for them and giving them patience through this. You are an amazing God. Through Jesus we pray touch Edwin's knee.
Praying for you Karla

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to see your trusting attitude toward God in taking care of your family. I think I would be tempted to be a little more despairing than you seem to be. We will definitely be praying for Edwin's knee to be healed and that he would be able to work again. It always makes me cringe to think of him using that knee to lay carpet! Love, Gina

Anonymous said...

Hey woman :-)

I'll be praying. I just wrote his name down on a post-it note and stuck it to my computer monitor so I would remember to pray for him.

Love ya! Lori

Julie Garner said...

We will pray! I had no idea. Gina is right, your attitude of trust is apparent even in your blog entry.

Keep us posted!
Julie

Anonymous said...

You and your family always stay real positive which is a wonderful trait to have! You bless me more than you realize with your uplifting lifestyle and family unity. I will keep Edwin in my prayers. Janie