Monday, December 31, 2007

Bri's birthday.........

 

 


Yesterday was Brianna's birthday. My 3rd born came into the world at 7:35p.m. on a Friday, Dec. 30th 1994. She is now 13 and she is officially a teenager. What!!! We started the day off with baked oatmeal and then church. Came home and I made her a Chinese meal with shrimp. She loves shrimp! Later we opened her gifts and had her cake and icecream. Then my good friend (the other white Carol) and her son picked us up and it was off to the IO party at Prince St. Cafe. It was very crowded but it was a very fun evening. There was a lot of good thought and hard work put into the night and we all benefited from it. Plus we had all the coffee, cookies and pizza we wanted. A good time was had by all I think.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Julie Garner said...

I love you blog, Carol! I haven't been here to visit in awhile, so it was really fun catching up.

I always love seeing you, even if from only a distance, on Sundays.

Thanks Edwin for us again for all he did to help us set up for the play. Especially lifting the heavy stuff out of our basement. (Hope there was no serious muscle aches the next day!!)

Happy New Year,
Love,
Julie

Boronow Family Blog said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bri.

Carol... we missed you on Monday night. Hopefully edwin is feeling better for care group tonight.

Love,
Lynn

Carol Landis said...

Hey I'll take a Chinese meal with shrimp for my birthday. Happy Birthday Brianna!! It was fun hanging out with you at Prince Street.
Carol

The Randolph Family said...

Hey Carol! Tell Bri I said, "Happy Belated Birthday!!!" I really do miss and look back with great fondness at the days I was apart of your family :-)
Love ya tons, Lori

Jack and Gina Plain said...

I've been silent for awhile, but that doesn't mean I haven't been here and enjoying your pictures and posts. Just that I've been too busy/lazy to take time to comment. I love reading about your family. Happy belated birthday to you and to Brianna!

Love, Gina