Friday, December 28, 2007

Hairspray............

Bella and I just finished watching "Hairspray" the musical tonight. I know I'm a little on behind seeing this movie since it's been out on DVD for a while now. But we laughed it was a fun movie to watch. Also the other day was my birthday the 26th to be exact. Edwin and I went out for pretty much the whole day. It was so nice but the day went so fast. Started the day off with with a great latte from Prince St. Cafe then it was on to the movies, shopping, and dinner. So my next question is do you all like to go out for New Years Eve or stay home. My vote is stay home. I like to watch movies and have great snacks and watch the ball drop and then bed. Maybe that's boring to some but for as long as I can remember I have never cared for going out for New Years Eve.

6 comments:

Boronow Family Blog said...

Carol,
Happy belated birthday!! Sounds like you had a great day with your man. I understand staying home on New Year's Eve. However... you know I still want you to come to my house... you can watch movies and have great snacks with us!!

Whatever you decide, have a Happy New Year. May you grow in knowledge, wisdom, and grace in 2008!

Love you,
Lynn

Boronow Family Blog said...

PS: I don't have anything on our blog yet. I started it to get into your blog....

Steph B. said...

we get a sitter for the boys.. and go to a friends house and play games all night :)

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

well, i like to be with my friends. this year, we went to adam & janelle's, so, it was sort of like being home. pretty much the same line up though, great snacks, ball dropping....you get the picture. but, you know, i've always had a dream of going to a big fancy dress up party, like you see on tv.....you know what i mean? fancy dresses, confetti at midnight, great band.......a girl can dream, right???

HAPPY NEW YEAR MIRANDA's
Lisa

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Pros and cons to both going and staying. I'm getting older so staying seems more inviting then it used to. I still love a party though. Going in pajamas and staying over sounds the best. But I don't think my dear husband would agree. This year we were both too tired to go anywhere but we appreciated the invitations.

Gina