Saturday, December 02, 2006

makeup review

There are two recent products I bought that are worth mentioning for those who like to indulge in a little inhancement. No. 1 mascara. Gotta use mascara it brightens any face instantly. I'm using Lash Exact by Covergirl. It really does what it says which is to give you nice lashes without clumping. Thumbs up. The other thing is coverup. I'm always on the search for good undereye cover. What I'm using now is Instant Age Rewind by Maybelline. It's definately good coverup. Has it ended my search.......... no. But till I find something better this is pretty good stuff. I'm currently looking for a better foundation to where. I use Bare Minerals. And it is a decent foundation. But I'm finding that it's a bit to shinny for me and I need to find something that has a more matte finish. But I'm being a good girl so far and finishing up what I got before buying something else. Something I would recommend to anyone who is interested is a product line called "Paula's Choice". This lady Paula Begoun has written many evaluations of skin care and makeup. Books like "Don't go to the cosmetic counter without me" Anyway she came up with her own line of beauty and skin care. Everything I've tried has been very good and cost effective. You can check her stuff out at http://www.cosmeticscop.com/. I use some of her skin care and I use her Constant Color Lip Paint. http://www.cosmeticscop.com/shop/product.asp?CODE=CCLP&PAGETYPE=M It's good stuff and really has staying power. I definately recommend her line. That's all for now ya all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer beauty products, like lotions and body scrub! mmmmm I get everything from http://www.beautyspashop.com I find that they have the best deals.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if that comment was generated as an advertisement instead of someone you know. Thanks for Sunday! We had a lot of fun with you. It's nice to be able to socialize again! Praise God. Gina

Anonymous said...

Carol
Today I went and bought Lash Exact
by Colorgirl. I took your advice.
We will see now if Dale can keep his eyes off of me (Ha). Thanks for the info. "Get that Lash Exact on to my
face."
You know, its that other white girl

Sacha said...

Hey Carol! It's Sacha, Miguel's sista'-in-law, aka Libby's sister : ) I just wanted to say HI! : )

Julie Garner said...

Hey, I need mascara! I'll go for the Lash Exact! I love this blog site! There is valuable information here as well as the all-important Miranda Stories!

I've missed ya...it's good to be back online!!!

Julie