Saturday, December 30, 2006

B's birthday!




Twelve years ago today Brianna Joy was born at 7:37p.m. It was so fun to here the words it's a girl. In Bri's words we had a great day today. First off Bri slept in which she does every opportunity she gets.
She likes to stay up late and get up late. Later in the day the whole family went iceskating. What a nice thing the Clipper has going on there the atmosphere was fun and relaxing. I did not skate. Just looking at the skates made my ankles hurt. I instead took care of my grandaughter. When we got home we had some of Bri's favorite things. Shrimp, seven layer salad, and pizza. After dinner B opened her gifts. Then for her birthday cake we had sticky buns. I have an easy recipe for them. Yeah, she doesn't really like birthday cake. Then we watched "Invinceable" B had been wanting to watch the movie all week. It was finally the right time to watch it. Good movie. Really got me in the mood to watch the Eagles play on Sunday. It was a fun day. I should mention we weren't quite all there today we missed Elijah he was with his other grandmom for the day. We did see him later though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun birthday! tell her I said happy belated birthday. That little grandaughter of yours is sooo cute, and so is your grandson! Happy New Year!! :)

moriah freeman

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Bry!!!!!
Hope you had a great birthday with your fam!!
Eboni Freeman +_+ ^_^ *_*

Anonymous said...

Carol
What a fun day. These pictures make
me smile. To see your family together and having a wonderful time is great.
And those grandchildren are the
cutest. I cant believe Brianna is 12
already. Where have the years gone.
Brianna - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Carol

Sacha said...

You kids have gotten SO big! I haven't seen them in ages (or you!). I hope you all had a happy Christmas and a fun new year!

Julie Garner said...

How fun, how fun! I would have been sitting on the sidelines with you though. The thoughts of skating makes my whole body hurt! I did it a few years back, thinking I was still a kid. Turns out I am much bigger now and not as skilled on the ice as I once was. Don't need to do that again for awhile. :-)

Happy New Year!
Julie