Wednesday, December 13, 2006

decision..........


I have made my decision. Drum roll please..........................I like the Volume Exact Mascara by Cover Girl the best. The Exact Lash is also nice. But the volume gives me just that.. more volume. The exact lash is good for those of you who just want your lashes to be more defined.
So there you have it.
Here's another tip. For those of you who add a little color to your life. Well when those roots start popping out before you are ready to color again just find a mascara color that is close to the color of your hair and just kind of fill in a little bit over the roots with the mascara just enough to blend it in. Aside from making your hair a little stiff it works great.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey carol,
thanks for the tip! Now I know which mascara to get. :) Have a great rest of the week.
Blessings,
~Danielle~

Anonymous said...

Ok I've made my decision...I'm going with the "Bald Man's Blush"! It is to die for!!!!
===Geoff===

Julie Garner said...

Whew! Glad I haven't made my mascara purchase yet. I want valuptuous lashes!!!

Anonymous said...

Referring back to a former post, the Age Rewind concealer by Maybelline is on sale this week at CVS; buy one, get one 1/2 off.

And Geoff, I think the "Bald Man's Blush" is also on sale at the CJ Mahaney Boutique at the Sovereign Grace Ministries mall in Gaithersburg. Maybe you should pick up an extra one for Pete.

Gina

Unknown said...

LOL!! Good one Gina!

Anonymous said...

Carol,
Didn't know you had a blog - found it via Julie's. Now I can keep up with the busy Mirandas. :) I read the commentary on the mascara - I just started using Exact Lash and like it, but I'll have to try the one that will "plump me up".

Love ya,
D