Wednesday, December 20, 2006

my caregroup


Tuesday night our caregroup met together for a wonderful meal provided by everybody from our group. Upon arriving the Christmas mood was evident from the warm ambiance of candles and an inviting home to the beautiful set table. Karla did a fabulous job. As always we had a fun time talking, joking and eating. Hmm let's see is this beef stew or chili? Only the cook knows for sure. And wait is this the one with nuts or the one without I'm not sure. And ahhhh does this foot warmer, massager thing feel nice and look at the cool disco lights on it. Ahh yes fun stuff.

You guys are great. Love all my caregroup homies. Thank you Geoff and Karla a good time was had by all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great picture! Wish you were on it. Still talking about that salad. Mmm-mmm-good! Gina

Geoff and Karla said...

Carol, thanks for the write-up! You have just filled out my Care Group report. I'll just send Bill a link to this page!

Karla and I had a great time also. And I too like the foot masssage thingie....when I can get it away from Karla!

Geoff

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what girl. You sure are partying lately. Out with the girls out with the CG. Well its the partying time of the year. Glad to hear you are having wonderful times with friends. And Im glad a good time was had by all.
Carol