Wednesday, December 06, 2006

tidbits..........

First off I want to give a shout out to two incognito blog viewer friends. Kim and Danielle. Hey girls I know you're out there.
Next the school where my children go are having an assembly on Friday. Quay Hannah who he and his lovely wife just became members of Crossway Church will be speaking. He will be speaking on Racism. It's so great to know that he will be there and address such an important issue.
And did you see another Crossway member in last night's paper? Our very own Andy Long. Let's here it for the LancasterARTS!
Okay here's an update on the mascara issue. Covergirl just came out with another Exact Lash. Now they have Volume Exact Mascara. This time it's in a burgundy colored tube and wand. I'll let ya know how it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what?! I looked at my eye concealer, and, lo and behold, I ALREADY have Age Rewind concealer. I do like it, but I was willing to try whatever Carol, my make up expert, recommended. I bought it on a great sale once and have been using it since, so I guess I'll stick with it. By the way, should we tell "the other Carol", that she did not get ColorGirl make up (see her comment back an entry or two), she got CoverGirl, unless she got something new made especially so that we white girls can get more color?! Gina

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm glad I read this post...I'll wait to hear if you like the new mascara before I go out and buy anything. That way I know which is the better of the two. You're great Carol! Thanks for the tips!!
God Bless,
~Danielle~

Anonymous said...

i'm just shocked to not have seen any comments from Geoff about the latest posts. i thought for sure he'd have some witty comment to add about the right sander to buy or something like that!!! :o)

lisa