Monday, July 28, 2008

WorshipGod08 Conference

I have the privilege of going to this conference. July 30th to Aug. 2nd. The folks who are making the trip are Doug Plank, John Teeter, Laura Carroll, Sara Rankin, Matt&Kim Randolph, Lane&Lori Randolph, Stephen&Ann Smith and Keith&Kristin Bunting.
Would you please pray for us. We are all staying with host families which is such a blessing. I'll be with both Randolph couples. Janet Borghi was to go to the conference as well and should have been with me at my host family kind of like my buddy. She would have made a great buddy. She's such a sweet woman but things shaped up for her not being able to go after all. My first reaction was I didn't want to go either. I don't know I just felt weird. But God has been changing my heart and has changed my heart to I do want to go and am looking forward to how He will use this conference in my life. It's my little adventure. I do know that the conference is full. Over 1600 people are signed up to be there. I hope I remember my camera. And while you are praying would you pray for my family here at home. Thank you. =)


5 comments:

Teresa said...

What a wonderful opportunity for you, Carol. Hearing you talk about your apprehension about going since your "buddy" isn't able to go reminds me of times when things didn't work out as I had planned. I went ahead and followed through and was rewarded with such an amazing experience and wonderful memories. I pray the same will happen to you.

I also had to chuckle when I read your "about me." I had read it before, but the "I am the wife of 1 man" just made me laugh.

I look forward to hearing about the conference when you get back.

~Teresa

Steph B. said...

poor you.. being with BOTH Randolph's :) J/K.... well then I guess that means that Gabriel and I will see you there :)..

praying that God meets us there :)



PS.. thanks for the reminder about the camera!!! it's going on my list now :)

Jack and Gina Plain said...

What a husband you have to allow you to do these things! Praying for you and for them.

Gina

Geoff and Karla said...

Carol,
Have a great time. I'll be praying for you and your adventure and your family's adventure without you. Waiting to hear all about it.- Karla

LauraJoy said...

Carol Joy-
I am SO glad you went! I had a great time hanging out with you and experiencing great times of fellowship. You are a wonderful lady and a great friend. I look forward to more times together.
love ya girl
~Laura Joy :)