Saturday, July 26, 2008

couple things........


First of all if you are reading my posts would you take the time to comment even if it's just a hi it would be encouraging for me to know that someone is reading on a regular basis along with Gina. =)

The kids and I went over to the church property this passed week for a walk for me,Rico and Gracie and a run for Bri and Bella. I have to put a plug in for the property. What a beautiful place to take your kids too or a family picnic. Apart from Sundays I'm not sure how much it gets used. But it's well worth the time to get there. We plan on going more.

Yesterday I had such a fun day. I got to drive Amish to a picnic they had along with my mom and sister Diane. They needed three vans so mom asked me to help. I love to drive things with power and the van I drove definitely has it. I took it easy on my Amish friends though. We picked the Amish up at 8:30 and took them to there company picnic somewhere towards the Welsh Mountains. We didn't need to pick them up again till 6:30p.m. Mom had more runs to take but Diane and I were free. So Diane and I went to a about 4 Amish stores and checked out things along with a gift shop. We did meet up with Mom for a later lunch at the Bird in Hand Restaurant as well. It was a fun fun day. I wish I would have remembered my camera.

5 comments:

Geoff and Karla said...

Hi.

Geoff and Karla said...

I guess I really should say more then just "Hi."

I look at your post once in a while. I guess sometimes I just get nosy!

Nice picture of veggies below this blob entry. I like looking at them, not eating them!!!

Geoff

Carol said...

Hi Geoff, I can't take credit for the pic I found it on the web.

LauraJoy said...

I read!! :)
See ya Wednesday in Gaithersburg!!
~laura joy

Teresa said...

Carol,
I read and leave comments every so often, not as diligently as Gina, though. I saw you when you were at the property! It was nice to chat with you for a bit. :-)
Have a great time at the Worship Conference.
~Teresa