Monday, July 28, 2008

Longs Park........

Noah asked Edwin and I to go with him to Longs Park to here Habib. The whole family would have went but the kids wanted to go swimming with the Mellingers. So it ended up as a rare time but sweet time Edwin and I alone with our son Noah. It was a wonderful evening. We took our Q grill and some burgers and snacks as we waited for the show to begin. We got there around 6 show didn't start till 7:30. But it pays to come early. Great parking space and free pick of where to sit. We had a good time people watching. People are crazy! The band was sooooo good. I think I will get there CD.
I have no idea what they were saying though as it was all in African. So I should probably try to find the lyrics somewhere first. It was fun to be there with Edwin and Noah enjoying a free night of great music.



1 comment:

Jack and Gina Plain said...

How wonderful to spend that time. I wish I would go to those concerts more often. A free concert in a beautiful park! John likes to go to those.

We had a good day with the family (minus Michael and Caleb)today at the Strasburg RR. The kids' gift to Jack for his birthday. We were blessed to be able to have John with us - doesn't happen too often and we all had a lot of fun.

Glad you could get some one on two time with Noah. It's so sweet that he wanted you to go. Treasure those times.

Gina