Saturday, July 26, 2008

Donut Peaches.......

For those of you who may not ever heard about these peaches. They are called Donut Peaches and they are the cutest things. As you can see they look like donuts. They have a small stone or seed in the middle. They are very easy to eat.
They are white peaches. And they are very flavorful. Just the right size for snacking. Right now they have some at Costco but they call theres Saucer Peaches. But if you want to take a nice little road trip head on down to Kauffman's Fruit Farm and they have the smaller ones pictured there. I'm not sure how long the season is so gettem while the gettin is good. Also Kauffman's now have a website that you can check for specials. It's http://www.kauffmansfruitfarm.com/


 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Geoff and Karla said...

Hey carol thanks for the tip about Kauffman's website. I like to get peaches there at least once each summer. I'll have to try the new kind.
Karla

Steph B. said...

ya know.. those look really yummy ... that and I have been craving them :)

Geoff and Karla said...

"As you can see they look like donuts."
??????
I guess I'm looking at the wrong picture because the picture I see looks like PEACHES.

Geoff

Jack and Gina Plain said...

I have to agree with Geoff. I wondered how they look like donuts. And a donut would taste good right now. I already had two yummy peaches today. But they were yellow peaches. Juicy and delicious. I may have to try your little donuts though. Thanks for the tip.
Gina