Sunday, July 20, 2008

Crossway blog.........

I want to put a plug in for the Crossway blog. This blog is worth looking at everyday. I know I do. Everyday Monday through Friday I get up in the morning and I go through my morning routine which includes checking my email and checking the Crossway blog. I love looking at it. I'm very interested in what our pastors have to say. There entries are always encouraging and who doesn't want to be encouraged. And then the little icing on the cake is Fridays. Fridays are special because we get to here from the wives of our pastors.
I so look forward to which wife is going to post and what is she going to say. It's not easy having a blog and writing things that you hope make sense. I hope everyone is appreciative of the effort the pastors and there wives are making to help us know them better and to encourage us in our walk with God. So this is just a little friendly reminder to please read the Crossway blog and don't just read it but post your comments on it as well. Since this blog was created for the church family I do believe the pastors and there wives would truly be blessed to have more people interact on the blog. So don't forget to check the Crossway blog. The pastors and there wives are writing to you and for you.

1 comment:

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Good reminder. I don't read it often enough. I've been lazy - just going to blogs with pictures and "light" fare. I must mend my ways. Gina