Monday, July 07, 2008

Father/Daughter Campout...



As you can see Bella had a great time at the campout spending time with her Dad and friends. I asked Bella what was the highlight of the campout and she said waking up in the tent with her Dad. I thought that was sweet. When Bella and Edwin were pulling out of the driveway on there way to the campout the look on Bella's face was so sweet you could see her excitement of being with her Dad for some quality alone time. It's not always easy to find that one on one time with our kids but I can see the benefit of it is great. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

sweetly broken said...

Hi Carol!

Thanks for the "heads up" on the comment left at my blog today. I disenabled the comments from being shown. Sad, but true, that people are lurking around looking for ways to discourage others. Thanks!
K

Jack and Gina Plain said...

So glad they took pictures! You should let others from church know that you have posted these. I had no idea the campout was so large. How wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing your life tidbits and for sharing the pictures. I so enjoy them. Gina