Sunday, February 03, 2008

NASCAR

Tonight was our annual NASCAR dinner. We have a group consisting of the Mellingers, Kinderwaters, Dale and Carol Landis, Colly and Daryl Landis,the Bueche's the Smith's and Edwin and I who for the last 9 or 10 years have had a competition between couples to see who can pick the NASCAR drivers that will accumulate the most points.
The winner gets a nice dinner out paid with the rest of the gang. Jerry and Dawn once again were the winners. I think it's the third time for them. My mom graciously allowed us to use one of her 15 passenger vans so we could all go together to the Appalacian Brewing Co. near Harrisburg. We all said how good it was so we recommend it. It was fun to be together again and I think we all had a great time.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Hey Girlfriend - you amaze me! Don't know how you have time to also blog amongst your busy life?? Thought I'd finally leave a comment for you so you know I really do read your "experience". Well have a wonderful time in Florida, I will be thinking about you. Love ya, Connie

Jack and Gina Plain said...

What a fun night! You crazy Nascar fans! Gina