Tuesday, February 12, 2008

rescued........

It wasn't easy but as you can see we rescued mom! My sisters and I plus Ian had a great time in Sarasota Fl. It was so good being with mom. We went to Jungle Gardens as you can see from the picture. We saw a lion show, did some sight seeing, watched a sunset, looked for shells on the beach, ate icecream at Big Olaf's, went to a Whole Foods grocery store, did some clothes shopping,played "Aggressive Skip-Bo", and ate out. The plane ride there and back were both good. TranAir came through for us good flights cheap. We spent time with our friend Lizzie too. She's down the whole month like mom is and is coming home with her. It's good to be home again but it was hard leaving mom there. And it was hard for mom to see us go. Tears were flowing as we said our goodbyes. But I'm so thankful we had this opportunity and I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband who so kindly let me go without a single complaint. I have to give props to Janie's husband and Diane's husband as well they all made it easy for us to go. So we had our week in the sun and now it's back to freezing temps. Well it won't last long and we will soon be hearing the birdies sing and see our slice of earth turn green again. I still love the different seasons.




 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: