Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Eagles...........

 
 
 
No I'm not talking about my Philadelphia Eagles I'm talking about real Eagles. Last week my sister Diane and some of the kids went down to Zeldenright's Church (sp.) and checked out the huge Eagle nest that the pair of Eagles has built. Momma Eagle I believe has layed her eggs. Some people who were parked beside us said that the one Eagle was sitting in the nest and would at times poke her head up so you could see her. We didn't see that. We have to go with better binoculars next time. For anyone looking for a nice little adventure for your family head on out to the nest. It's a nice drive.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Where is this place, prey tell? Gina

Teresa said...

I was wondering the same thing as Gina. Where is this place? Also, how is Gracie doing? You need to give all of us an update. :-)
~Teresa

Lisa said...

ditto, ditto, ditto.........