Sunday, February 03, 2008

Florida here I come.........

 
 
My sisters and I and Ian are heading to Florida to rescue mom. As you can see she needs us. No, actually the pic of mom was from two years ago when my sisters and I went for a surprise visit to my parents while they were vacationing in Flordia. So now once again Janie, Diane and Ian are going to visit once again but sadly it's only mom we will be with this time. Daddy was so good at showing us around and finding things for us to do. We will be missing his presence with us for sure. We are leaving Tues. for a week. This is the house we stay in. It's a very nice place and Mom and Dad have stayed there for many years. I'm glad my mom has decided to keep going a little R & R is good for her she works hard. Bye for now.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carol Landis said...

Florida. I miss Florida. Its been a
couple of years since we were down there and I'm getting ready to go again. I love the sight of palm trees
and the water. Don't think I would want to live there but definitely like to vacation there. And besides I have family there so that makes it even better. Well have fun. Eat some oranges for me and dig those toes into the sand. I'm sure your momma can't wait to see you all.
Love ya
Carol

Jack and Gina Plain said...

What?! That is fantastic. What a great week. Is Edwin running the household? What a blessing that man is?! That means you won't be at care group. Boohoo. Jack and I (and maybe Adalie??) are going to FL for his work, but not until June, so the weather benefit really won't be there for us. Oh well, it's still nice to get away for something different. Are you flying or driving? I'm sure you will all have a wonderful time. We'll miss you here.
Love, Gina

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Missed you tonight at care group. I'm sure you are having a blast. It is warm here though, but not as warm as it is there. No bare feet here. Have fun! Love, Gina

Geoff and Karla said...

Ahh! Jungle Gardens! I can picture the gardens and hear the birds. Many fond memories of Jungle Gardens. Hope you are relaxing and enjoying your time.We still are brown and cold up here with no snow. Although when you get back it is suppose to be the 20's. So enjoy the warm sun while you can.
See you soon.
Karla