Saturday, January 26, 2008

sephora.........


Okay all you makeup junkies out there myself included. Sephora is coming to town. Yes ladies all you could want and need cosmetics and skin care store is coming to Park City in April. Lancaster City has arrived ya all. It used to be you would have to go to King of Prussia to go to a store like Sephora. I'm pretty excited about it. It's a fun store to browse around in and try anything and everything on.
So keep your eyes peeled for the grand opening. I know I'll be checking it out.

7 comments:

LauraJoy said...

Oh my gosh, Carol Joy...I am SO excited about Sephora coming to town too!! Please update as soon as you get any more details! I'm a bigtime browser in there too. I LOVE all the "testers". I always joke that I usually come out of that place with about 5 layers of lip gloss, 3 different eye shadows on each eye and smelling of about 10 different fragrances. Maybe we should plan a "Sephora browsing" outing once it hits town!
luv ya girl,
Laura Joy

Geoff and Karla said...

sounds interesting. Do they do make- overs?
I need one!
Karla

Unknown said...

YESSS!!!!

keep us updated!

Sara

Jack and Gina Plain said...

We can go with Carol and have her do all our makeovers with the sample stuff!!

Lisa said...

i'm excited about this too!!! can't wait!!!

Carol Landis said...

What the heck! I never heard of this
joint. I guess I'm just old and not
into makeup. Does makeup come in
"goes"? If it does I'll take two
goes. Or how about a batch. Okay
two batches then.
Carol

Jack and Gina Plain said...

If you're so old, Carol L., then why are you up posting about batches of makeup at 12:24 am.?? Go to bed and get your beauty rest.

Thanks Carol M., for making this blog available to those of us who are too lazy to make our own, but who enjoy yours so much.

Gina