Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Salvation and this too..........

Words spoken on Sunday during the message. Pete closed the message with these words.
Salvation and this too!? I want to keep reminding myself of those words I want to cultivate a thankful heart in myself and in my family. We have so much to be thankful for. For me one of those things is my family. Yesterday was a fun day it was FLOWER DAY. As I have said before on here every year the ladies in my family go flower shopping together. There was 10 of us. How we all look forward to going flower shopping together. There is much laughter and of course lots of flowers. But I forgot my camera. I'm waiting for some pics my neices took of the day and when they arrive I will post the pictures. I'm hoping to get everything planted this week.
Till next time............

No comments: