Tuesday, May 15, 2007

the faucet.......

 
This picture is especially for the other white Carol. Yes, I do like my new faucet. Thanks to Dale for bailing us out (pun intended). He did an excellent job. Our faucets been leaking for a long long time. We had arranged with Dale that at some point he would install one for us once we bought it. This past Sat. the leak got worse so Edwin tried to fix it till we got a new one but it was a no go. So we are thankful for our friend Dale who came to our rescue.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carol Landis said...

That faucet is NICE. Shiiiiny!!
That Dale guy sounds kinda nice. I
think I'd like to meet him.
Carol

Anonymous said...

Carol, you're so funny! :) Uh, that's the other white Carol, by the way. ;)
Come to think of it, Carol M., you're funny too! :)~

Anonymous said...

I like the faucet. Does it pull out to spray? We had one sort of like that at our old house. (Jack installed it, by the way!)

Gina

Unknown said...

LOL! You Carols make me laugh!