Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yes! (say it like Napoleon says it) =)

Yeah baby it's snowing! I know I said I was ready for Spring but I was just saying that ya know to psyche myself up for it if the snow didn't happen. And now here it is. Nice! So we had an early dismissal at school. Glad it worked out not have off today cause ya know you have to make up those days. We were supposed to have off from school this Friday and Monday but now we will probably have school on Friday to make up for the day off which we will more then likely have off tomorrow. That's fine we still have off on Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of you this morning, Carol! I thought: Carol got her snow! It is so pretty.
Feels nice to have regular life interrupted, it's just a nice reminder that we never really know what's going to happen. :-)
Enjoy!
Cynthia

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Let it keep on coming. Although I didn't have to, I did go out and shovel a little bit just for fun. But now the people who are paid to do that can keep on shoveling. They did shovel once but it's all covered again. I enjoy Alpha, but I agree with Cynthia, it's nice to have regular life interupted. I wish we could all stay in and enjoy it, but believe it or not, Jack had a work meeting he had to go to. They said the speaker was from out of town and the meals were all paid for, so off he went, reluctantly. And I suppose he will have to go to work tomorrow too, of course.

The only thing I don't like about home schooling is - there really are no snow days. Oh well.

Have fun! Gina