Tuesday, February 06, 2007

blog funk

I'm in a blog funk I can't really think of much of anything to say or post. Sorry to my faithful few readers. I know my blog is lacking here of late. I think it's the weather. I got more then I wished for I got not just colder weather but like extreme style answer to my wants. I am so very thankful I have a nice warm home to stay in and warm clothes to wear when I have to venture out.
This morning I heard the little birdies outside as I got in my car and took a minute to just watch them flitt around in the bare branches of our vine that grows over an arbor by our driveway. They were so cute. They had there feathers all puffed up. You know that keeps them warm right? Hearing them chirping this morning was a nice reminder that Spring is definitely coming. One of the things I really enjoy about Spring is hereing the birds chirp in the mornings they don't do that in the winter. I think I may even be fine with us not getting a plowable snow this winter. Oh horrors I can't believe I just said that. Well I did and I'm sticking to those words. Hope you all are staying warm and toasty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello and welcome back to blogland. We've missed you. But please,don't give up - we do need a little more snow. Just one big one please. Then it needs to melt and go away and it can get warm and spring can come!! God will give us what is best, but that's my request. Missed Erika tonight again - is she ok? See you are care group, I hope. Gina

Unknown said...

Carol,

Yes, welcome back to blogland!

Can I make a suggestion for topics for your blog?

I think you have such a heart for worship music and music in general that I would love to hear about "what's playing" in your CD player/IPod/walkman, etc. Or even "what's playing at the Mirandas" since Noah is very musically gifted as well.

Just a thought!