Wednesday, August 01, 2007

dinner........

 
 
As you can see I'm making up for lost time here with my posting. I think with this one I'm all up to date.
Last night we had Erika and Hector and the kids over for dinner. I made Chinese at Hector's request. Didn't turn out the greatest I thought but everyone seemed to like it anyway. After dinner we all went outside and played a game called Taps.
Jazelyn and Elijah got so dirty outside that we gave them a bath before they left. Jazelyn is a handful she is what you would call high maintenance. We topped the evening off with cheese cake and icecream.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheese cake! ice cream! yummy!

Lisa said...

wow - i feel like i've just lived the entire miranda experience!! thanks for the updates. looks like some fun times for the kids and adults as well. congrats to bella!! that's pretty cool...

Jack and Gina Plain said...

What exactly did you make? I think it's sort of hard to make good Chinese food. Tell me how you did it. I see the wok in the picture.

Steph B. said...

Thanks for the update. :) Looks like everyone is having a great time! Way to go Bella on the ice cream. I just wanna know how she did that and didn't get brain freeze??? hee hee


oh and I too have a blog in case you ever wanna see what is happening in WV :)

www.bowmania4eva.blogspot.com

Steph Bowman