Sunday, June 03, 2007

 

 

 


Okay so Brianna was the only Miranda representing in the mile race this year. She did really well. Not sure what her official time is yet. It was a rainy kind of day as most of you reading this blog know but God was kind and stopped the rain for the race. A fun time was still had by all that I saw. The Sunday after church picnics have begun. This year I need to take desserts. Not my favorite thing to bring I don't really like baking so much. Last year was good I got to bring salads. But I'll give my hand a whirl at the desserts. And let's here it for the 25th anniversary of our church.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Geoff and Karla said...

Hey Carol,
They changed what we are to bring to the picnics. We all are to bring a side dish and a dessert.So you can still bring salads and experiment with your dessert. I've heard of some good cooking shows that may give you some good ideas!
Hey I beat Gina to post- imagine that.
Karla

Carol said...

Oh okay 2 things for the picnics. Yes, I remember discussing this at Alpha with the other white Carol. I stand corrected.

Anonymous said...

I have a great idea! You can bring TWO salad type things and I'll bring two dessert things! That could possibly work if we both went on all the same Sundays. But if we didn't, then I guess that might not work so well. But if you know when you are going on Saturdays and you want me to switch, just give me a yell. Otherwise, you will have to stretch in the dessert area, and I'll have to stretch in the salad area. There are desserts that you don't have to bake though - like puddings and jellos, and fruity stuff, you know. And I passed off fruited jello with cool whip for a salad this time cause I was desperate and didn't want to run to the store again.
All right. Enough on all that. I got on this computer to email Kurt Weaver about youth camp and I ended up on your blog. That's the way this computer stuff works. Or not having enough self control works. :(
Gina

Julie Garner said...

I hear ya about the dessert! Mine will be store-bought I'm sure. I can cook, but I am terrible at baking.

Love,
Julie