Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Champions!

 

 

Bri and Bella's team the Warriors, won there division in softball and also the final championship game last night.
There record was 12-1. They lost there very first game and then that was it the rest of the season they won every game after. That's pretty daggone good. It was a fun season watching them play and it was great having them on the same team. Bri usually played 3rd base and Bella split between catching and right field. Now it's on to summer basketball.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Teresa said...

CONGRATULATIONS, girls!I remember those days. Actually the other weekend I was in the middle of doing some project around the house and I was reminiscing about all the weekends I spent at softball games. I don't know whether you know that for years Nicole played travel softball and our weekends consisted of tournaments. Cherish these days because they'll be gone before you know it.

You'll have to give us a schedule because we'd love to go cheer the kids on when we have a chance - basketball or softball.

Have a great week!
~Teresa

Unknown said...

Girls, you were just totally awesome! I'm so glad Paul and I got to watch you play the big game. It reminded me how much I love the game. I sure am proud of my nieces! You guys are so thoughtful right down to the phone call thanking us for coming! Keep going and stay active playing what you love to do. You will never regret it! On to basketball.. yehaa!!

Unknown said...

B&B,
More hardware ! Nice....
When does soccer start??
Mr K

Carol said...

We will leave soccer in the very capable feet of the K-water clan.
You guys rock!!

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Summer basketball??!! Never a dull moment. Congratulations! It's not every girl that gets to play on a winning team. Gina

Unknown said...

new post please?