Saturday, January 19, 2008

stuff...........

My tooth is healing nicely although my stitches came out after two days. I don't think that was supposed to happen. But my tooth never really hurt or was very sore after being pulled. Thank you Lord! Although I do have this flapper type thing where my tooth was hopefully this will close up.
Last night Edwin and I, Rico and the girls went to see the L.S. Lady Pioneers J.V and Varisty play against Manheim Central. Wow what a game! We won and are solely in first place. Brianna had a game earlier in the day but there team didn't do so well against Manheim Central they lost. Bella has a game today that we are going to. I really enjoy watching b-ball that's a good thing since we go to a lot of games. I also enjoyed that little bit of snow we got. The girls built a snowman that night it snowed. They took a lot of time decorating it but alas till morning poor snowman's head had fallen off and was on the ground. Here's to more snow!

4 comments:

Jack and Gina Plain said...

I forgot to ask you about your tooth. I think I had that flapper thing when my wisdom teeth were taken out, but with my memory, maybe I really just THINK I did. It sounds familiar.

The snow was beautiful, but ended too soon. It was nice to have something get cancelled, but I remember when things were cancelled for days. I remember playing games and my mom making fudge, and playing with my dolls looking out the front window at all the snow mounded up above our heads. I remember once walking with my dad and brothers all the way to the post office to get the mail (and it was a long walk). It was a privilege that I got to go, because, since I was the youngest, I would slow them all down. We had some huge snows back then. Oh well.

See you tomorrow morning!
Gina

Geoff and Karla said...

Yes, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. It's getting cold enough so maybe we'll get a good storm that cancels everything and we can stay home and make hot chocolate and shovel our driveways and walks and spend time playing with our kids. I miss winters that don't have these so important interruptions that slows down our schedules.
Yeah- Let it snow!
Karla

sweetly broken said...

Carol,

Thanks for the invite to your blog! I love being invited anywhere!!! I also love getting to know people, even if it is from a computer! Sounds like you are making some wonderful memories with your family. I like to picture people in their home environment...and I can totally picture you all the way you describe things. I want to get in on that Chinese meal with shrimp you made for your daughter's birthday. That's an avenue of cooking I haven't driven down yet...Asian. Any recipes?? Have a great week!
Kristin

Julie Garner said...

Hey, Carol! Just getting caught up on your blog after taking a fairly long break from much of the virtual world. It was fun to read what you guys have been doing. And...Oooo...your tooth! God bless! News of Mark Walker's death was very sad. I don't know him, but I know how much they mean to Bill & Cynthia. :(

The poor snowman! I was a little annoyed that I shoveled (yes...me, the mega-pregnant one, who had no rest until the sidewalks were cleared) only to wake up the next morning to pretty much nothing but a few patches of snow left on the ground! DOH! I could have skipped the shoveling and it all would have melted while I slept!

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Julie