Sunday, April 20, 2008

The eagles again........

I went to see the Eagles again a couple of weeks ago and that time I saw one. Wow! it was so cool to see he or she flying all around. Seeing the white head just really gave me a thrill I was squealing with excitement as I had my binoc's trained on it. So we went to visit mom today and then Diane, Mom and I went to see the Eagle again. This time we didn't see any. For those of you who want to know where the Eagles have there nest here's the directions. Go to Intercourse turn right on Hollander Rd. Follow Hollander all the way till you come to Peters Rd. Pull into Zeltenreich Church and face your car towards Peters Rd. and as you look across the field you will see the big nest and hopefully some Eagles. I here the best time to see the Eagles is either in the mornings or right before dusk. Let me know if anyone heads down there I'd like to here how it went.

1 comment:

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Wish the gas prices weren't so high so drives would still be as fun as they used to be. I'd like to see the eagles though! It would be worth it.
Gina