Saturday, October 27, 2007

wacky day & marching band

 

 

 


This past week at my girls school they have been having spirit days. That's where each day the school had organized for the kids to do different things like where red one day, crazy socks the next, blue and white day, wacky day, and Jersey day. These pictures are from wacky day. Both Bri and Bella won the best of there class. Not many people actually dressed up. But I was glad my girls didn't hold back they went for it and had a fun time. The other pictures are of Bri and Bella in the marching band. There school participated in the Halloween Parade in Strasburg. It was a chilly night but we had fun seeing the girls in there very first parade. It was also fun watching Edwin run after the band taking pictures of the girls. The other funny thing was watching my husband and Rico run after the candy that was being thrown out by people in the parade. Edwin he acts like a kid. One of the things I love about him. You have to realize too that Rico doesn't eat candy. Edwin brought a nice supply home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Oh Carol, you always make me laugh. You are so funny. I can just picture Edwin unashamedly running after the candy. I bet Rico had a blast. Do you think Rico's memory goes back to events like that after years?

The girls look beautiful even when wacky. Are there pictures of them from the Harvest party? Or pictures of Elijah's big bash?

Always nice to see a new post from the miranda experience. I glanced at it before but just had time to thoroughly look and comment today.
Love, Gina