Monday, April 16, 2007

Faith....Wait.....Rejoice


Habakkuk 3

17 Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,

18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

Things to ponder:
What is your response to unfullfilled desires?

No matter what I get or don't get will I rejoice in the Lord?

Can I rest and rejoice in God alone?

Philippians 4:4
4Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carol,
What a good reminder for me (and might I add, what a challenging reminder!). Words to stretch the soul! :)
p.s. that tree looks like there is a little person curled up in it or something.