Monday, April 09, 2007

grand kids and great grand kids



Back by popular demand a new post. Hey it ain't easy being a blogger. Oh the pressure of it all.........=) Just kidding I like doing it when I got something to say.
This past Sunday we had an outstanding meal with my family at my sister Jane and her husband Paul's home. There was 32 of us. We also had our annual Easter egg hunt.
Here's some pictures of the happening.

Different subject now. What did you all think of this past Sunday's gospel Sunday.
Is this type of thing a blessing and encouragement? Or just something different?
I'd like to know your thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I had to think a little bit about what you meant by "Gospel Sunday". I'm so dense about that kind of thing that I really didn't notice that the music was that different. I enjoyed it though. And now I know why I guess. To you musicians it seems different than to some of us "lay" people. I noticed the little choir and that's always nice, and I like having a time where we just listen, and I liked the songs (although I can't remember which ones we sang at the moment)sung with real "umph" so I guess that's why it's gospel Sunday because the style must have been gospel music as a genre??? I doubt if that really answers your question, but bottom line, I like it.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign my name in that last post. Gina