Friday, August 13, 2010

Soon to be fixed

Sorry once again for the problem with the pictures.  The problem is not with your PC.  I thought I had my picture problem fixed but NO.  But it's almost fixed and pictures should start showing up by tomorrow some time.  Yeah!  So yesterday I went out for lunch with Carol L.  We went to Cafe 2400 at Double Tree.  What a very nice place. It's fun to pretend you are traveling some where when I go to a place like that.  We sat in the cafe for about 3 hours Ha! Then sat out in the lobby for a bit more.  Then sat in my driveway for a bit more. =)
Anyway the cafe is so nice and the food was great.  I think they have a coupon Edwin said in the clipper for dinner for two there.  You can see there menus online just put the name in the search bar and you will find it.
The prices are a bit higher then your average cafe but it's a cool place.  Average lunch 8 to 11 bucks.  I had a  great grilled turkey sandwich with fries and coffee for 10 bucks. Carol had a quasedilla with fries and coffee for a buck more.  The portions were big.  Coffee was really good and they served it in a beautiful silver pitcher type thing. And left it on the table for us.  It's the little things that make life fun.  =)

No comments: