Saturday, February 07, 2009

Basketball 09

From Basketball 09


The girls basketball season has come to a close. Bella's team went undefeated this year 16-0. Pretty cool. Bri's team came out pretty strong the first half but struggled the last half of the season. These pictures are of the last game of the season against Manheim Central. We've also been spending a lot of time watching the J.V. and Varsity High School girls play. The Varisty girls went undefeated as well in there divisional play. So they won there section title now it's on to the LL league playoffs. I know some of these pics won't be of interest to you but I just wanted to show you how we have been spending some of our time this past season.

1 comment:

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Finally catching up on some blog reading - I love to see the pictures you post. Even if sports are not my thing. Love the movies where I think I can hear you and Edwin "cheering".