Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Trot 08




Here's some pictures of our time at the 2008 Turkey Trot in Millersville. It was a beautiful chilly, sunny day. Brianna entered the race along with 27 other Crossway people most of them from the youth group. It was the brain child of Nathaniel Millen. A celebration of him being healed from Lyme Disease. It's inspiring to me and many others I'm sure who know of his story. After the race we headed back to the Millens home for a pizza party. It was a great day.
By the way Brianna ran the 5k race in 23min. 41 sec. and came in 50th overall.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jack and Gina Plain said...

I did not realize that Nathan's involvement in the Turkey Trot had anything to do with his healing of Lyme Disease. I forgot he struggled with that and did not realize that he was healed either. Glad you told me!