Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fab 5

 

 

Fifty is Nifty. At least that's what I hear. Two of my Fab 5 friends Connie and Roxanne have already found out since they turned 50 this year. The Fab 5 ladies had a little surprise get together for the birthday girls. We met at the "Blue Pacific" which I highly recommend eating there it was super. Good food, good conversation, birthday cake, balloons, and gifts were the order of the night. Have you ever heard of Pandora bracelets. Well they are these really cool charm braclets and that's what we got the ladies. It will be a tradition now that we will all get one when we turn 50. After dinner it was back to Sharon's house for a sleep over. Fun times!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Connie said...

Yippeee.....for turning 50!! Couldn't have asked for a nicer time with the Fab 5. What a surprise when I opened the Pandora bracelet and 2 charms. I had a few tears when I opened it, I always felt if I were to get a Pandora bracelet I would want my charms to have meaning behind them. How special to receive the bracelet and my first two charms from my Fab 5 friends. Oh yes.....I would highly recommend you trying out Blue Pacific. The food is wonderful and I love the atmosphere. We had the best server there, my son Colby. He treated us to an appetizer edamame and left us try some sushi. What a special night.
Love ya, Connie

Jack and Gina Plain said...

And the question is.....did you get any sleep? Thanks for the pictures and the stories. Keep em coming. Love, Gina