Monday, March 26, 2007

Corn Curls and Spring............




As you can see Jazelyn had her first taste of a corn curl. Rico was snacking on the curls and when we looked at Jazelyn who was crawling around in the dining room this picture is what we saw. It was pretty funny looking. I guess Rico thought she should have one too. Kind of Rico but.......sorry Jazzy when your older you can have one.

Nicer weather is here and that takes everyone outside. The kids and Dad celebrated Spring with a rousing game of 4 square. Yeah for Spring!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute and funny! I am glad that you are so good at posting pictures. I always look forward to a new Miranda experience post. Tomorrow is supposed to be warm again! Yeah. Gina

Anonymous said...

That pic of Jazelyn with the cheeto looks so much like Erika!! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I agree Jazelyn really does look like Erika. And that Edwin he is such a
good dad. The kids will remember those times.
Get that corn curl outta my face.
Carol

Unknown said...

This is a comment about a comment:

Carol Landis cracks me up!

"Get that corn curl outta my face!"

That made me laugh!

Sara

Anonymous said...

This is a comment about a comment about a comment:

She made me laugh too. With Carol and Carol, there is never a dull moment, huh, Sara? Add you to the mix and we are all entertained.

Thankfully, I have now seen "Nacho Libre" so I am more fully aware to what the silliness refers. (I know that sentence sounds weird but it is not proper to end a sentence with a preposition, right?)

Gina

PS: Carol, I know you are saying, right now, "Why is she talking to Sara on my blog?! She can leave a comment on Sara's blog if she wants to talk to Sara!

Carol said...

Have you ever been around a group of people and everyone is talking all around you but no one is talking to you. What's up with that?

Adalie Plain said...

Just thought I should probably add to this mess of comments.