Sunday, January 14, 2007

Soooooooo..........

The Eagles lost. It's a bummer but I'm proud of the Eagles they played well but it was the same story as all year the little flubs were there down fall. Those little mistakes that cost them big.
Not interested in talking about next year yet. I have to get over this year first. I'll need to think a bit who I want to win the Super Bowl now. I want to give a shout out to Chris who made an appearance on my blog. Being the big Steeler fan you are I appreciated your gracious words about my Eagles. And by the way you owe me a case of Diet Pepsi. I forget what for but I know you owe me. And we still need your handy work at our house. =) Also there was a Bear fan sighting on my blog saying something about thinking they are going to the superbowl.............hmmm we shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I donno... I still am doubtful but at least we are going to next weeks game.:) So sorry about your eagles though. Brad was a little on the dissapointed side too.
from another devoted female football fan:),
Alicia Hess<><