Thursday, March 24, 2011

all stuffed up......

I've had a cold, cough, stuffy head for I don't know how long now.  My main problem is my ears are closed.
it really makes me nuts not to be able to here well.  Yesterday I didn't even hear my alarm go off.  Now that's unusual for me.  At the advice from a co-worker I am taking Claritin D.  Third day on it not much change.  I keep waiting to here those crackly noises in your ear when things start opening up.  I'm scheduled to sing on Sunday not sure if I will be able to.  But I'm not ready to call in the reinforcements just yet.  Track meets will be starting next week for Bri.  And Bella is already having softball scrimmages.  Looking forward to watching them both.  Edwin found a car for Noah.  Noah's car is not worth fixing anymore so it was time for another one.  He has a nice smaller med. size car now. It's an Olds Alero burgundy color.  He'll have to get the sticker off that's on the back window though.  It says Carolina girl.  Hehe!  Rico is turned into the hugging maniac.  If you thought he hugged a lot before it's so much more now.  He hugs me long.  It's a nice hug though although most times I have to say okay Rico that's enough.  Next hug I'm going to let him hug me as long as he wants and time it.  My sweet Rico.  

2 comments:

cynthia haughery said...

Can't wait to hear how long that hug was.....:-)
Hope you "unstuff" soon.

Love,
Cynthia

cynthia haughery said...

By the way.....LOVE the new background! Makes me feel like we're on a road trip. :-)