Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chicken and Dumplings

 


Yesterday I was watching "Tyler's Ultimate". Tyler Florence is a chef on the "Food Network" channel. This time he made The Ultimate Chicken and Dumplings. I decided to give it a try. I printed out the recipe and got to work.
I had a fun time making this meal. Number one I was hungry for something soupy because of this rain. And number two we had no plans for the evening and knew I could take my time makeing this recipe. The meal turned out wonderfully and everyone liked it a lot. Now it's always fun when you make something new and everyone likes it that's no small thing around here pleasing everyone. We sat down to eat and I looked at my plate and thought I need to take a picture of this. The kids laughed at me. I said hey when you guys do something fab you like to take pics of it and it's the same with me. So here it is. And by the way did you miss me? I wonder how long it will take for someone to check my blog and see I actually update. Whoever stops by please leave me a note. =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds great! And it's good to have you back to blogging as I am not a Facebooker! So the only way I get to "hear you " these days is through this venue! Keep blogging girl!
Cynthia

Jack and Gina Plain said...

Great! You're back. I quit checking so I was happy for the email. I'm glad you told us about it instead of having a pity party for a year waiting! Not that you would have had a pity party anyway. But I'm sad that I can't see the pictures of the dumplings or Rico. Jack can't see them on his computer either. We can see all the old ones but neither of the new ones. And I would really like to see them.